In this regard, the Data Controller ensures compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: Fernando Cortés
- Address: C/Luis chamizo 3, 11 – 28981 Parla – Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bestpresetslightroom.com
Principles applied in data processing In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or several specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that it requests.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Data Controller will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
- The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data To navigate the Website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
- When signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Data Controller manages with MailChimp.
Rights The Data Controller informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at some time, can address the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the deletion of those data in the Data Controller’s files.
To exercise your rights, you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of processing personal data When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Data Controller, subscribe to its newsletter, or hire a product or a service, you are providing personal information for which the responsible is the Data Controller. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed, and stored by — Bastify — only as described in the pages:
- Legal Notice
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Data Controller is different according to the information capture system:
- Product or service contracting forms: The Data Controller requests personal data which may include: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport, or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number, and payment details (payment methods or banking information) with the purpose of maintaining a commercial relationship with the User, sending the orders, providing the contracted services, and for the billing and collection of the products or services contracted.
- Subscription forms to content: The Data Controller requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number, and a website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers. The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, located in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions included in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Data Controller has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Data Controller’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
In no case will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction thereof.
The Data Controller informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In this last case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Data Controller has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites Pages of this Website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Legitimization for data processing The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide you with a product or service purchased from the Data Controller.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- Special categories of data are not treated.
Conservation of personal data The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be kept until its deletion is requested.
Recipients of Personal Data
Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, located in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Data Controller.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Data Controller analyze how Users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information related to the use of advertising cookies at:
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
Google Analytics. Google AdSense. The Data Controller uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns, and to collect demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Personal Data You agree to provide the Data Controller with correct, complete, accurate, and current data, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data submitted to the Website, exonerating the Data Controller from any responsibility in this regard.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.